- WHAT IS BOUCHER SCOUTING?
- COMBINING CORSI AND SCORING-CHANCES
- IMPACT OF RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- IMPACT OF N-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- QUALCOM ADJUSTED RATINGS
- IMPACT OF D-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- D-ZONE TENDENCIES AND TURNOVER-RATES
- D-ZONE PASSING
- D-ZONE LOOSE-PUCK RECOVERIES
- D-ZONE STICK & BODY-CHECKS
- IMPACT OF O-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- O-ZONE TENDENCIES AND TURNOVER-RATES
- O-ZONE LOOSE-PUCK RECOVERIES
- O-ZONE PASSING
- O-ZONE STICK AND BODY-CHECKS
- POSSESSION RATINGS
- O AND D TOUCHES IN O-ZONE
- O AND D TOUCHES IN D-ZONE
- QUANTIFYING DISCIPLINE
- SHOOTING SUCCESS-RATES (ES)
- OBSTRUCTION PENALTIES DRAWN
- GOALIE REPORTS
- HABS 2010-11
- HABS 2011-12
- SUBBAN 2012-13 (PLAYER FILE EXAMPLE)
Monday, March 11, 2013
HABS: Even-strength scoring chances for/against per-minute played
Gallagher involved in the most ES scoring chances-for per-minute played
The graph included here represents the amount of scoring chances for and against each Montreal Canadiens player is involved in per-minute of even-strength ice-time.
Only those scoring chances that produce a shot on net are counted.
Due to the nature of the position played, and responsibilities involved, defensemen are involved in more scoring chances-against than the average skater. Equally obvious, forwards are involved in more scoring chances-for than the average defensemen. In terms of forwards; wingers are involved in more scoring chances-for, while (due to their defensive responsibility) centremen are involved in more scoring chances-against than the average winger.
Gabriel Dumont, Yannick Weber, and Greg Pateryn have not played enough games to have produced useful results.
David Desharnais helps produce the most even-strength scoring chances-for than any other centreman, while Ryan White produces the fewest.
In terms of scoring chances-against, Tomas Plekanec is involved in the most among centres, while White and Desharnais are involved in the fewest.
Brendan Gallagher in involved in the most even-strength scoring chances-for per-minute of ice-time. Followed closely by Max Pacioretty and Brandon Prust. Colby Armstrong helps produce the fewest scoring chances-for among wingers.
Michael Ryder has been involved in the most scoring chances-against among wingers, while Armstong has been involved in the fewest.
PK Subban has helped produce the most even-strength scoring chances-for per-minute played among defensemen, followed closely by Alexei Emelin. Tomas Kaberle has helped produce the fewest.
Kaberle has also been involved in the most scoring chances-against per-minute of ice-time, while Francis Bouillon and Josh Gorges have been involved in the production of the fewest scoring chances against per-minute of ice-time.