This post will focus on the number of scoring-chances each Montreal Canadiens player has been directly responsible for giving up this season. Also displayed is the number of scoring-chances against over the last 10 games.
Almost every player has been responsible for more scoring-chances against per-minute over the last 10 games than their season average. The only player's to have given up more scoring-chances over the last 10 games than their season average include; Douglas Murray, Nathan Beaulieu (SSS), Raphael Diaz, George Parros, Brian Gionta, Louis Leblanc (SSS), and Max Pacioretty.
These reports can be produced for any player at any level. All that's
required is video. Feel free to contact me by e-mail with any questions,
comments, or inquiries about the services I provide.
- WHAT IS BOUCHER SCOUTING?
- COMBINING CORSI AND SCORING-CHANCES
- IMPACT OF RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- IMPACT OF N-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- QUALCOM ADJUSTED RATINGS
- IMPACT OF D-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- D-ZONE TENDENCIES AND TURNOVER-RATES
- D-ZONE PASSING
- D-ZONE LOOSE-PUCK RECOVERIES
- D-ZONE STICK & BODY-CHECKS
- IMPACT OF O-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- O-ZONE TENDENCIES AND TURNOVER-RATES
- O-ZONE LOOSE-PUCK RECOVERIES
- O-ZONE PASSING
- O-ZONE STICK AND BODY-CHECKS
- POSSESSION RATINGS
- O AND D TOUCHES IN O-ZONE
- O AND D TOUCHES IN D-ZONE
- QUANTIFYING DISCIPLINE
- SHOOTING SUCCESS-RATES (ES)
- OBSTRUCTION PENALTIES DRAWN
- GOALIE REPORTS
- HABS 2010-11
- HABS 2011-12
- SUBBAN 2012-13 (PLAYER FILE EXAMPLE)