A list of all the puck-possession events tracked can be found here.
Rating (risk/reward rating) represents how
many more successful plays each player makes than successful plays
per-minute played. Rating are impacted by how involved a player is in
the play. The more events they are involved in per-minute the higher
their rating can become.
Josh Gorges had the team's top rating in game 1 . Dale Weise had the top ratings among wingers, while Lars Eller, and Tomas Plekanec
earned the top ratings among centremen in game 1.
Mike Weaver had the lowest ES rating among Habs defensmen, while Thomas Vanek had the lowest rating period; Vanek's passenger status at even-strength could get him some solid air-miles by the end of the playoffs. David Desharnais had the lowest rating among centres.
Ratio represents the number of successful events each player produced
for every 1 failed event.
Josh Gorges had the Canadiens top ratio in game 1. Plekanec had the top ratio among centres, while Weise earned the top
ratio among forwards. Weaver, and Alexei Emelin had the lowest ratios among defensemen. Vanek had the lowest ratio of any Habs player in game 1; producing only 1.12 successful plays for every 1 failed play.
- WHAT IS BOUCHER SCOUTING?
- COMBINING CORSI AND SCORING-CHANCES
- IMPACT OF RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- IMPACT OF N-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- QUALCOM ADJUSTED RATINGS
- IMPACT OF D-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- D-ZONE TENDENCIES AND TURNOVER-RATES
- D-ZONE PASSING
- D-ZONE LOOSE-PUCK RECOVERIES
- D-ZONE STICK & BODY-CHECKS
- IMPACT OF O-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- O-ZONE TENDENCIES AND TURNOVER-RATES
- O-ZONE LOOSE-PUCK RECOVERIES
- O-ZONE PASSING
- O-ZONE STICK AND BODY-CHECKS
- POSSESSION RATINGS
- O AND D TOUCHES IN O-ZONE
- O AND D TOUCHES IN D-ZONE
- QUANTIFYING DISCIPLINE
- SHOOTING SUCCESS-RATES (ES)
- OBSTRUCTION PENALTIES DRAWN
- GOALIE REPORTS
- HABS 2010-11
- HABS 2011-12
- SUBBAN 2012-13 (PLAYER FILE EXAMPLE)