A list of all the puck-possession events tracked can be found here.
Rating (risk/reward rating) represents how
many more successful plays each player makes than successful plays
per-minute played. Rating are impacted by how involved a player is in
the play. The more events they are involved in per-minute the higher
their rating can become.
Andrei Markov had the top rating in game 2. Brendan Gallagher had the top rating among forwards, while Lars Eller contributed the top rating among centres. The lowest rating in game 2 belonged to Dale Weise.
Ratio represents the number of successful events each player produced
for every 1 failed event.
Markov also had the Habs top ratio in game 2. Alex Galchenyuk had the top ratio among forwards, while Eller had the top ratio among centres. The lowest ratio among defensemen in game 2 was produced by Nathan Beaulieu, while the lowest ratio among forwards belonged to Weise. Thomas Vanek's ratio in game 2 was only marginally better than Weise.
- WHAT IS BOUCHER SCOUTING?
- COMBINING CORSI AND SCORING-CHANCES
- IMPACT OF RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- IMPACT OF N-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- QUALCOM ADJUSTED RATINGS
- IMPACT OF D-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- D-ZONE TENDENCIES AND TURNOVER-RATES
- D-ZONE PASSING
- D-ZONE LOOSE-PUCK RECOVERIES
- D-ZONE STICK & BODY-CHECKS
- IMPACT OF O-ZONE RATINGS ON SCORING-CHANCES
- O-ZONE TENDENCIES AND TURNOVER-RATES
- O-ZONE LOOSE-PUCK RECOVERIES
- O-ZONE PASSING
- O-ZONE STICK AND BODY-CHECKS
- POSSESSION RATINGS
- O AND D TOUCHES IN O-ZONE
- O AND D TOUCHES IN D-ZONE
- QUANTIFYING DISCIPLINE
- SHOOTING SUCCESS-RATES (ES)
- OBSTRUCTION PENALTIES DRAWN
- GOALIE REPORTS
- HABS 2010-11
- HABS 2011-12
- SUBBAN 2012-13 (PLAYER FILE EXAMPLE)